That’s right! This is all about me! Not that I like to draw attention to myself. Okay, so maybe I do.
Anyway, about me. I’m fat and I know it. I have 100 pounds to lose. Ohmygosh! Did I just admit that in public? 100 pounds!
I’ve decided to do something about it. What is my motivation?
- Well, I want to feel better than I do tonight.
- I want to look better than I do tonight.
- I want my hunny to look at me with that twinkle in his eye and flirt with me from across the room.
- I want to buy cute clothes from Macy’s that aren’t in the fat girl section!
- I want to get on an airplane and not have everyone wonder if they are going to be stuck by the ‘fat girl’.
- My best friend is losing weight, and I want to be able to keep up with her when she goes for a walk!
- I want to be a healthy mommy!
That’s it for now. I’ll add more later.