A Mississippi state lawmaker wants to ban restaurants from serving food to obese customers – but please, don’t be offended.
My goodness. My thoughts about this are fairly random….
- Shouldn’t lawmakers be spending their time on more important issues…. reducing crime.
- Deal with health insurance issues first.
- Is the state going to supplement the restaurant’s loss of revenue?
- Spend your state money to give fat people access to a gym.
- Start a program to encourage obese people to participate in state funded organized support groups.
- Not all obese people are fat because they over eat… hmmmm…. let me see… lack of exercise certainly has something to do with it.
- How do you determine who’s obese? *Step on the scale sir… Okay. Now let me check this BMI chart*
- What is the punishment for letting obese people eat in a restaurant? Community service? Time in the pokey?
I could go on… and on…. but I won’t. This is worse than the whole ‘big brother’s watching you’ issue, if you ask my opinion.
Yeah… some things just make ya go hmmmm….